Passionate people & prism technology using dichroic mirror
At PureSpectra, we believe in passionate people and dichroic mirror prism technology that can realize Sustainable Development Goals:
A world with less waste contributes to a better life.
We like to help and support engineers developing embedded systems for:
- the Food industry
So we contribute to a sustainable world together.
Prism & knowledge of molecular spectroscopic imaging
By harnessing the power of prism and knowledge of molecular spectroscopic imaging, we can help you to develop embedded systems by using smart sensors, that will contribute to a better world.
- We are convinced that combinations of smart sensors observing through one identical optical path – using a prism - results in better and reliable information for solving your application.
- Machine Learning or AI? The algorithm behind Machine Learning or AI will benefit from the improved data quality.
Picture above: showing different textures where defects are hidden.
These are problems which can be solved with Artificial Intelligence (AI) to some extent.
But what if the data was better?
For this service we have our laboratory and the experts available. We define dichroic coatings for both color phase and color fidelity, as well as a customized spectrum definition.
Click on the button to get more information about our Consultancy
Proud to contribute to the spectroscopic imaging market
Based in Yokohama (Japan), with in total >100+ years staff experience in prism design especially dichroic mirror technology, our manufacturing technology guarantees high quality prism modules for the latest smart sensors in the market. This will benefit your required high quality data.
As an imaging professional, you know that the image data needs to be of high quality to make it possible to utilize the benefits of AI algorithms.
'To raise new questions, to explore new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle… requires creative imagination!'
– Albert Einstein -
- Is this image data challenging for you?
- Do you need better color fidelity?
- Or do you need specific wave lengths as a separate image?
- Do you use embedded processing as you don't have enough time in your application to calculate the data?
We can help you with your questions and your application!
Give us a call, visit us, or set up a meeting to discuss your needs for achieving a better signal in your application.
t. Europe: +31 6-5572-2174 | t. Japan: +81 80-5410-3188
Or click on the button to e-mail us: Fill in our form and send us an e-mail